About the Healthy Habit Challenge
Every January I’m surrounded by countless people frantically searching for the best diet that will finally be the one to bring happiness and self-love.
As a registered dietitian with a masters degree in food science and human nutrition, I’ve worked with hundreds of people throughout my 7+ years of professional experience in both individual and group settings.
One thing I know for sure: finding a healthy balance is a long-game that requires consistency, curiosity, and flexibility, not the strongest willpower or the willingness to try the latest fad.
Forget the overly restrictive diet plans and instead let’s build healthy, sustainable habits that will set the tone for your entire year. The 7-Day Healthy Habit Challenge will inspire you to prioritize behaviors that make you feel good.
There’s no sugar cleanses, detoxes, expensive supplement regimens or unrealistic standards involved — just approachable and evidence-based strategies to jumpstart a new routine.
As you can see, each day includes a resource and/or exercise to complete and everything you need is included in one beautiful download. All you have to do is print it and choose your start date!
Here’s a sample page of day 4:
The final page is a goal setting worksheet to help guide you in the right direction for healthy changes after having completed all seven days. You’ll be prompted to get super specific and create strategies to help you succeed and address any potential barriers that might come up.
How do I know if this makes sense for me?
This challenge is a good fit for you if:
- You could use structure and motivation to make healthy lifestyle changes, but aren’t ready to invest in a 1:1 coaching program (the challenge is a STEAL at just $29!)
- You have the desire to make a change, but need some direction on what to do first.
- You struggle with emotional eating, eating past fullness and negative thoughts about food and your body.
This challenge would likely not be a good fit for you if:
- You’re looking for a quick solution to change your body fast. The point of this is to help you create a foundation for change.
- You have (or may have) an unhealthy relationship with food and need to address this first. Check out my 1:1 virtual coaching programs for more support!
Are you ready to take the challenge?
For just $29, grab your instant download by clicking the button below!
All participants also get access to a special offer that’s not available to anyone else (you can find it on the last page).
Important Note: information provided via the 7-Day Healthy Habit Challenge is not a substitute for individual healthcare advice. If you have medical issues that warrant specific diet/hydration recommendations, this resource is not appropriate for you. Please consult with a qualified practitioner before starting anything new.